Monday, November 2, 2009

Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock [DJ Strobe Mixes]



Funny story. When I was living in New York, I was part owner of a place called Crocodile Computers. We sold used computers and music gear. In comes a young guy looking to sell some gear and after shooting the breeze, got into discussing music production. Later on I went to his place and we talked gear, music, Cindi Lauper and the future. This was the young Kevin Rudolf, then called Binocular. One of the most talented musicians and songwriters around. I used to have him play guitar on my tracks when he was just starting to get into the business. We have remained good friends over the years and we discussed the whole process of his album from what seems like years. When he was ready to release the first singe "Let It Rock" he hit me up and asked if I wanted to do a remix. Of course I said yes and the rest is history. Now he's a superstar and the best part, he still takes my calls...LOL


Right-click files and choose "save as..."
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock [DJ Strobe DJ Edit Dirty]
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock [DJ Strobe DJ Edit Clean]
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock [DJ Strobe Mix Clean]
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock [DJ Strobe Mix Dirty]
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock [DJ Strobe Mix No Lil Wayne]









No comments:

Post a Comment